I occasionally contribute to the BBC, NPR, France 24.
- Dutch farmer protests (Newsdrive – November 2019)
- Coverage of the case at the International Court of Justice against Myanmar (Up All Night – December 2019)
- Schools and corona (BBC One Breakfast – June 2020)
I’ve also appeared on various television news programs.
- Court finds Salim Ayyash guilty over Hariri murder (France 24 – August 2020)
- Lebanon tribunal convicts Hezbollah member in 2005 Hariri murder but exonerates group’s leadership (France 24 – August 2020)
- ‘Deflated’ Mladic fronts UN court for genocide appeal (France 24 – August 2020)
I also used to contribute to the English-language radio program, Dutch Buzz.