I occasionally contribute to the BBC, NPR, France 24 and others.
- Dutch farmer protests (Newsdrive – November 2019)
- Coverage of the case at the International Court of Justice against Myanmar (Up All Night – December 2019)
- Schools and corona (BBC One Breakfast – June 2020)
- Peter R de Vries shooting (LBC – July 2021)
- Zandvoort court case (Good Morning Scotland – August 2021)
- New lockdowns in Austria and the Netherlands (Times Radio – November 2021)
- The Sea with Molly Quell and Douglas Guilfoyle (Asymmetrical Haircuts Podcast – October 2022)
- Detour to Strasbourg with Molly Quell and Isabella Risini (Asymmetrical Haircuts Podcast – February 2022
- Amsterdam Anti-Tourist Campaign (Times Radio – March 2023)
- Train Crash (BBC World Service – April 2023)
- Zelenskyy in The Hague (BBC World Service – May 2023)
I’ve also appeared on various television news programs.
- Court finds Salim Ayyash guilty over Hariri murder (France 24 – August 2020)
- Lebanon tribunal convicts Hezbollah member in 2005 Hariri murder but exonerates group’s leadership (France 24 – August 2020)
- ‘Deflated’ Mladic fronts UN court for genocide appeal (France 24 – August 2020)
- Dutch face three-week, partial lockdown as Covid-19 cases soar (France 24 – November 2021)
- New Quarantine Measures In ‘living With Covid-19’ Era (Arirang News – November 2021)
- Top UN court to rule on Ukraine invasion (France 24 – March 2022)
- Militia leader accused of war crimes ‘rampaged’ across Darfur, ICC told (France 24 – April 2022)
- Peter R De Vries Trial (DW – January 2023)
- Could Putin ever actually be tried for crimes committed in Ukraine? (Jack Parrock Live – May 2023)
Previously, I co-hosted and co-produced the weekly news discussion podcast for Dutch News as well as The Delta Weekly Podcast, the news podcast for Delta, the campus magazine of TU Delft.
I currently appear on the War Criminals Bookclub – a production of the Asymmetrical Haircuts podcast – where I participate in a monthly discussion about a book that’s related to international law.
I also used to contribute to the English-language radio program, Dutch Buzz.